Don Jazzy offers N1m through Africa Cup of Nations competition
So you think you can sing? One lucky winner will get the chance to win N1 Million in the African Cup of Nations Theme song competition brought to you by Don Jazzy and Samsung.
All you need to do to enter is create an artist page on TRUSPOT and upload a video of yourself singing D’Prince’s “Journey of a Thousand Miles.” N1 Million Naira could be yours if you get picked by our judges. Not only that, but your lyrics would be recorded on the official African Cup of Nations theme song as produced by Mavin CEO, Don Jazzy.
So what are you waiting for? Get down to Truspot and start singing! – http://www.mytruspot.com/?t=donjazzy-caf
See below for the full instructions:
- Download and memorize the chorus of “Journey of a Thousand miles” , track 2 from the FRENZY album
- Record a video of you singing and performing the chorus (NOTE: You can sing the chorus the way it is or remix it however you like. If you prefer you can sing it in Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, French or any African language you are comfortable with. You are welcome to record with or without an instrumental or add your own unique twist.
- Create an ARTIST PAGE on TRUSPOT and upload your video. Tag the video appropriately, eg, “JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES (COMPETITION)” Then share your video link on any social platform to promote yourself.
What do I win?
- The winner of the competition will receive a cash prize of 1 Million Naira (N1,000,000)
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd Runners-up will each grab a cash prize of Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira
- The winner will get a chance to record the official theme song for the African Cup of Nations, produced by Don Jazzy
- With a target audience of millions you could be spotted by potential record labels