A Nigerian guy has had to suffer a rather unfortunate fate after he applied to his skin an expired aftershave that left him with a really disturbing burn.
The gentleman then took to his Facebook to warn the public. In his own words:
For people who doesn’t have regards for human life… Listen and listen good
Your time will come to an end soon. Imagine I bought a cream for after shave
After applying on my skin, Then dis happened…it happened in less than 30mins
Not knowing that some people are going around selling expired goods with changed expiry date
So my people out there…you have to be very careful about the things you consume.